Huge fun at your next event or function
What happens if you cancel your event.
The first 50% of the total sale (the deposit) is absolutely non-refundable. All bookings and sales are tentative until a deposit is received, we will not guarantee your booking/sale without one.
Regarding adverse weather conditions:
- If we have not received a call canceling the event before we set out to your event, no rain checks will be allowed and the balance of your contract invoice is due upon our arrival.
- If you call to cancel your event up to the night before, we will gladly issue a rain check and it will be valid for 365 days depending on availability, and is non transferable.
- If the balance due cheque is not handed over at the time of arrival for ANY reasons, we reserve the right to leave and the balance is still due.
- NSF cheques will be charged a fee of $100.00
Do you carry sufficient liability insurance?
We carry $5 million in liability insurance. You will recieve a certificate of insurance a minimum of 5 days prior to the event listing the event and location.
How can we guarantee safety of the participants?
All participants are harnessed at all times. Participants are manually belayed, which means that we hold the ropes while the participants climb. No mechanical belay systems! Safety is of the highest priority!
How many people can climb the walls at a time?
Four people can climb the wall at one time. We can accomodate 20 harnessed participants and an average climb takes approximately 30 seconds to 2 minutes. Possibly less for more experienced climbers. Approximately 120 to 150 climbers can enjoy a fun and safe climbing experience per hour!
What is the minimum climbing age?
6 years old and up.
Are volunteers required to man the equipment?
Yes, in most cases volunteers are required. We will work with you to ensure all equipment is properly operated in the safes most fun manner. In the meantime, the following is a general guideline:
- 1 volunteer for a bouncy castle.
- 2 volunteers for larger inflatables.
- 2 volunteers for the rock wall to help with harnesses only!
When is the best time to book RY-J's Climbing Adventures?
Right now! We are booked well in advance of all our events so dont wait any longer! Visit our contact page now to book your event!